I've had an LJ account for years and it'll be nice to have a blog or blog-like substance that doesn't date back to high school. As of now I am a college grad seeking employment and a master's degree in counseling. Montclair is accredited and I loved it there. It's an hour commute, but whatev. I drive up north all the time to see Andy so it ain't a big deal.
I guess this blog will be about my post-college life. The story of becoming an adult without growing up. I like being an adult and having privileges and don't mind certain responsibilities, but I refuse to fully grow up. Growing would be nice considering my small stature, but I want to stay me. A naive, sweet, caring, considerate, gullible little Jew (according to birth any way).
Stay tuned for my antics. Same bat time--same bat channel
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
excellence! Come back to North Jersey, fool!
ReplyDelete