After waking up to my mom saying she wants to use my car today, I fell back to sleep, sleeping even worse than before. I didn't get much done until Andy called and said in his own way, "You said you want a job, do something about it." Not in those words exactly, but he's good at motivating me.
I have a few prospects that I'm looking into once I fine tune my resume. There are always retail places and restaurants in my area. I went on random searches as well. The internet is wonderful. MTV, HBO, and Comedy Central have some positions available in the city. According to what they're looking for, I'm decently qualified. Not completely, but they weren't specific on what type of B.A. they wanted. I always wanted to work in the TV business in some way, shape or form. It'll be nice not having to work in the sun like I did at camp or having to deal with people yelling at me about foreign movies not being in english.
Whenever I sleep in my room, it seems to take forever for me to fall asleep and lately I haven't been sleeping well. I seem to sleep better at Andy's house. Temper-pedic is the way to go.
Tonight I'm going to go to the gym for a bit. Hopefully that'll help me sleep.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment