Today marks that cold January night on the 10th or 15th floor lounge in Bohn Hall when Andy and I turned to each other and asked, "What are we?" And then we decided that we were boyfriend/girlfriend. I am very happy and can't wait for more and more anniversaries.
Unfortunately, he has class today until six. He should give me a massage to show me what he learned. **spirit gums goatee to face and twirls mustache and beard** Yes--that would be a great idea. **rips off the goatee** I think that's a good way to make up for needing to start at 6 and me having to leave at a decent hour because he has work tomorrow.
We plan to make dinner--not sure what, but some form of edible goodness. I'm not sure what else we're doing, but I think I might bring a bottle of red wine (my mom isn't a fan and I never saw Andy drink white so...logic) unless we still have some mead hiding from last year in the basement. I would also like to stop by wherever Mike's going away shindig is to wish well in the land of vineyards, beautiful churches and where Sicily is a football instead of a soccer ball.
And I might have a job interview this week. I just need to hear back from my source and then I'll know for sure. I'll be an Office Bitch (clerical work), cut it's something to put money in my pocket.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment