For the past couple of days, I have been listening to "Dead and Gone"--the 9th and newest book of the Sookie books. After two weeks of procrastinating, I got an auxilory wire with a coupon from best buy--$10 off. It's nice getting a shiny wire for $3.50.
It's very difficult to listen to an audio book when you're at the gym if you're like me and you react to what you hear. I wonder what people thought of me while I paced on a treadmill giggling and smirking at dialogue and...things. It's what True Blood is based on. I don't think I need to explain.
Right now I am sitting in Andy's den waiting for The Baron to return to his dwelling. Might see a late movie--not sure though.
Tonight it's supposed to snow. I hope it's pretty and makes the world look like a winter wonderland.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so much for a winter wonderland :(
ReplyDelete